Flow Meter Nitto Seiko RSZ8 040 BOFF This is a rotary-piston flow meter of simple construction, using ceramics as standard material for the wetted bearing. For the rotor, it adopts a special plastic with excellent chemical resistance, abrasion resistance, heat resistance and impact resistance. In addition, it is a flow meter for liquid service easy to use and highly durable, using a large register for the counter unit.
- Sharply improved durability, with adoption of ceramics as standard material forthe wetted bearing.
- Adoption, for the rotor, of a special plastic with excellent chemical resistance, abrasion resistance, heat resistance and impact resistance.
- Easy measuring of high-viscosity liquid, with smaller pressure loss compared with other positive displacement flow meters.
- Less subject to influences of temperature and viscosity, enabling high-accuracy and stable measurement at all times.
- Large register easy to read.
- Easy expansion with variety of pulse generators available for loading
7. Piping method Flow Meter Nitto Seiko RSZ8 040 BOFF
- Install a strainer on the inlet side of the flow meter without fail. To avoid outflow to the downstream side due to damage of internal component parts, install a strainer also on the outlet side of the flow meter.(Note) The standard mesh of the strainer element is 60 meshes.
- Install a bypass piping. In designing this bypass piping, take account of protection of the inner elements of the flow meter against the influences of flushing in the early period of operation or discharge of air in the piping as well as ease of maintenance and inspection work.
- Secure a space necessary for inspection, disassembling, etc. of the flow meter in the piping arrangement. Especially, secure a space for enabling disassembling of the measuring chamber of the flow meter