Aluminium Body, FKM (Viton) seal
1/2″ Ports (BSP or NPT)
Flow Range: 6 – 120 L/min, > 5 cPs
Temperature: 80 Deg C Max
Flow Meter Macnaught 1 Inch F025-3S4 of oval gear fuel and oil meters from Macnaught are a family of positive displacement oval gear flowmeters that are optimized for fuel and oil measurement applications.
- Bearing-less PTFE/PPS rotors provide exceptionally low pressure drop and can even be used in gravity fed applications. This unique rotor design ensures minimal wear resulting in many years of reliable service.
- Proven over time to provide consistently accurate flow measurement that is not affected by variations in temperature, viscosity, or pressure.
- Service and Fueling Trucks
- Fuel Depots
- Portable Fueling Systems
- Bio-Diesel Blending and Production
- Lubricant Blending and Dispensing
- Hydraulic Fluid Dispensing and test stands
- Boiler and generator fuel consumption
- Fuel consumption for mining, construction, and military vehicles
- Bitumen/ Asphalt production
Available with Mechanical Registers Aluminium Body, FKM (Viton) seal 1″ Ports (BSP or NPT)
Flow Range: 6 – 120 L/min
Pressure: 34bar (500psi)
Rugged design suitable for a variety of liquid measurement tasks