Fill Rite Series 800/Flow Meter Fill Rite 1 inch FR806CL
Fill Rite Series 800 line of 3 wheel mechanical flow meters are designed to meet the stringent demands of customers who need to monitor fuel usage accurately and dependability.
Rugged construction, easy to read numbers, and the flexibility of horizontal or vertical positioning are just three features of these superior meters. Plus, all can be field calibrated for the utmost accuracy, regardless of fluid
For accurate measurement, meter and piping must always befilled with liquid and free of air. Meter should be calibrated perinstructions in this manual prior to its use.
1. Stop flow of liquid.
2. Reset meter to “0”.
3. Meter is ready for use. Start flow of liquid. Do not exceed50 PSI line pressure.
Safey Intruction :
To ensure safe and efficient operation, it is essential to readeach of these warnings and precautions, and to follow allinstructions listed in this manual.
1.Improper use or installation of this product can causeserious bodily injury or death.
2. DO NOT smoke near meter or use meter near an open flamewhen dispensing flammable fluids. Fire could result.
3.Do not exceed 50 PSI / 3.5 BARS line pressure.
4.CAUTION: Do not install additional foot valve or check valveduring installation without pressure relief valve. Crackingmay result.
5. This product should not be used for fluid transfer into aircraft.6. This product is not suited for use with fluids for humanconsumption, including potable water.
Meters are furnished for horizontal piping, left to right flow,unless otherwise specified. Use oil and gasoline resistantpipe compound on all threaded joints. Flow ports can belocated in any of four positions for horizontal or vertical piping.
1. If fluid flow is left to right, install meter.
2. If fluid flow is other than left to right, determine direction of fluidflow.
3. Lay meter dial face down on a clean flat surface.
4. Arrow mark on meter housing indicates fluid flow direction.
5. Remove four screws (item 20).
6. Lift meter housing (item 19) and chamber assembly (item26) and rotate together to desired flow direction.CAUTION: Chamber opening must face towards inlet port ofmeter.
7. Replace four screws (item 20).8. Install meter
Our Orther Product : Tokico Flow Meter 1 Inch FGBB835BDL-04X (Reset Counter)